1. Bagabir A., Khamaj J. A. and Hassan A. S. Experimental and theoretical study of micro gas-turbine performance augmentation. Submitted for publication.
2. Bagabir A., Haza G. and Al-Ashwal. A. Debate on admission policy to higher education. Submitted for publication.
3. Bagabir A, Balabel A and El-Askary W. On the dynamics of shock-interface interaction using the level set method. CFD Letters 2 (4), 176-196 (2010).
4. Bagabir A and Balabel A. A level set method for tracking interfaces in unsteady compressible flow. Emirates Journal of Engineering 15 (1), 13-23 (2010).
5. Bagabir A. Cylindrical Blast-Waves Propagation in an Enclosure. Emirates Journal of Engineering, 14 (2), 25-36 (2009).
6. Bagabir A, Abdulrahman A. and Balabel A. Shock-wave diffraction over single and double wedges. Emirates Journal of Engineering, 12 (2), 53-66 (2007).
7. Bagabir A. Blast-structure interaction dynamics. Mu’tah Journal for Research and Studies, 21 (2), 27-50 (2006).
8. Bagabir A. Three-dimensional high-resolution compressible Navier-Stokes solver. Mu’tah Journal for Research and Studies, 21 (2), 9-26 (2006).
9. Bagabir A and Drikakis D. Shock wave induced instability in internal explosion. The Aeronautical Journal, 109, 1101 (2005).
10. Bagabir A. High-resolution hybrid method for turbulent compressible flow associated with heat transfer. Journal of Faculty of Engineering, Sana'a University, 1 (2), 1-19 (2004).
11. Drikakis D and Bagabir A. Numerical experiments using high-resolution schemes for unsteady, inviscid, compressible flows. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 193, 4675-4705 (2004). It was the one of the top 25 articles within the journal.
12. Bagabir A and Drikakis D. Mach number effects on shock-bubble interaction. Shock Waves Journal, 11, 209-218 (2001).
13. Abedelghany M, Yates D and Bagabir A. Numerical simulation of two-dimensional flow and heat transfer around a hexagonal-shaped combustion chamber. Bulletin of the Faculty of Engineering, Assiut University, Egypt, 25, 61-75 (1998).