Name of the Book: Budgeting and Economic Order Quantity
Author: Hossam Hossin Awaji, Easa Mohammed Al Aajam, Ziaul Islam
Format: Hard Cover
Publisher: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany
Price, SR: 180
Price, US: $64
About the Book
The purpose of this book, is to review the literature related to financial frauds, budgeting and to build the missing gaps and providing a deeper theoretical basis of understanding the role of budgetary control and economic order quantity in Aluminum Industries in Jazan Industrial zone which is expected to attract more than SAR100 billions and creating 100,000 new jobs and out of which 12000 new jobs for Industrial zone is discussed. For this, there are two framework, first was empirical research related to financial frauds, budgeting and secondly Forecasting vs Budget and its process, the Economic Order Quantity, ABC Analysis, VED Analysis, FNSD Analysis, and its implications is discussed. To keep the task meaningful and to provide the quality of the research work, studies published in refereed national/international journals, books, conference, working papers, annual reports, etc were considered
Name of the Book: Management of Manpower in India’s Aluminum Industry- A Case Study Of Hindalco
Author: Ziaul Islam
Format: Hard Cover
Publisher: Author House, USA
Price, INR: 1450
Price, US: $26.5
About the Book
This is a book of special place where reality speaks of itself and on the other hand, where mission stands tall against powerful hurdles. This book is divided into eight chapters. The first chapter deals with the introductory part on the manpower management studies. A general account of the Indian Manpower Management in Industry is presented in the second chapter. The third chapter presents an overview of India's Aluminum Industry. Fourth chapter is devoted to the study of organizational structure as well as the employment pattern and progress. The following chapters describe the details of training and development, and welfare activities provided by the company. An overall survey and assessment of the views expressed by the employees through the questionnaire are given in chapter seven. Finally, conclusion and few suggestions are given in chapter eight. With this book you can join me to explore the way things move in the developing countries like India. Together you will discover the unlocked secrets of the Indian system and learn how to bring about improvement in the performance of Indian industries.
Papers Accepted / Presented / Published for publication: Total 16
1.Islam Ziaul, Islam Qamrul, Khan Mohammed Riaz and Khan Mohammed Ahsan, ' An Review of Organisation Failures' accepted in Harvard University, USA May 27-31,2012, in International Journal of Arts & Science(IJAS) International Conference for Academic Disciplines. ( HVD 693)
2. Almedabesh Ali, Islam Ziaul, Borgi EL Anis and Khan Ahsan, ' Impact of Forensic Accounting in Jazan Industrial Zone' accepted in Central Connecticut State University, USA March13-16 2012, in International Journal of Arts & Science(IJAS) International Conference for Academic Disciplines. (ULV 251)
3.Islam, Ziaul, Mohammed Raiz Khan, Mohammed Alfifi and Bivas Bose, ' Consolidation and Virtualization of e-HRM' has been published in Venice Scientific Research Conference proceeding in Italy 2011, ISBN No 978-961-92917-1-9
4. Islam, Ziaul, “Impact of Liberalization on Education” presented at Allahabad Degree College, 28th Feb – 01 March 2009. Published in Indian Journal of Management, Vol 3 (Number: 9) pp. 13 – 17 & 35, 2010.
5. Islam, Ziaul, “Evaluation of Performance in Various Sectors under Liberalized Systems” presented at Allahabad Degree College, 28th Feb – 01 March 2009.
6. Saleem Imran and Islam, Ziaul, “Sustainability Accounting and Reporting,” accepted for presentation at EMAN 2004 conference 4 – 5th March 2004 in Lueneburg (Germany).
7. Haque Imamul and Islam Ziaul, “Business Education- Issues and Challenges” presented in 55th All India Commerce Conference on 18th 22 Oct 2002 in Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur, Rajasthan. Published in Indian Journal of Commerce, p 224, Vol 56, 2003.
8. Haque Imamul and Islam Ziaul, “E- Commerce- Issues and Challenges” presented at the First International Conference on Vedic values and Corporate Excellence held at Gurukul Kangri University, Uttaranchal from 22-24th Feb 2002.
9.Haque Imam and Islam Ziaul, “ Restructuring of Public Sector Enterprises in India-A Review” presented at the 54th All India Commerce Conference held in the Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh from 22-24 Dec 2001. Published in Indian Journal of Commerce, p 109, 2001.
10. Alam Parways, Islam Ziaul and Muslim Mohd, “Social Marketing” published in the 54th All India Commerce Conference Souvenir. This conference was held in the Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh from 22-24 Dec 2001.
11. Islam Ziaul, Muslim Mohd and Alam Parways, “ Human Development” presented at the 54th All India Commerce Conference held in Department of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh from 22-24 Dec 2001.
12. Islam, Ziaul; Alam, Pervez and Mir Ajaz, “Management of Change” accepted for presentation at the National Seminar on 21st Century Manager & Global Business Environment held at Hardwar from 11th Feb 2000.
13.Islam, Ziaul, “Strategies of Human Resource Management Development in India” presented at the National Seminar on -Managing Business- Challenges & Perspectives In Twenty-First Century held at the Institute of Business Management (IBM), Kanpur from 28-29 Feb, 2000.
14. Haque, Imamul and Islam, Ziaul, “Dynamics of Human Resource Management” presented at the National Seminar on Managing Business- Challenges & Perspectives in Twenty-First Century held at IBM, Kanpur from 28-29 Feb 2000.
15. Islam, Ziaul, "Marketing Strategies- Challenges and Perspectives" presented at the 53rd All India Commerce Conference, held at Aurangabad . This paper was accepted for publication in the subsequent issue of the Indian Journal of Commerce from 28-31 Oct1999
16. Ahmed, Khan Ashfaq and Islam, Ziaul, "Entrepreneurship in Education" presented at 10th National Seminar on Entrepreneurship in Education, which was held at the Technical Teachers’ Training Institute (Established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development), Chandigarh from 24-25 Nov 1999.