· To liaise between College of Business Administration and Quality Assurance bodies and other local and international Quality Assurance agencies.
· To provide and facilitate the latest information and tools of implementation of the quality assurance process and accreditation for Business Administration members.
· To assist various departments in establishing their Quality Assurance Committee and maintaining their Business Administration Rooms.
· To assist various departments in their SERs. And external audits including to arranging the visits, drafting minutes of meetings, reports and briefings.
· To assist various departments in establishing their Quality Assurance Committees and maintaining their Business Administrations Rooms.
· To pursue the implementation of strategic plan of Quality Assurance and draft progress reports thereon.
· To control the implementation of Quality Assurance criteria in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION College and solve the implementation problems.
· To arrange for the Quality Assurance committee meetings, take minutes and reports accordingly.
· To assist in staff training, e- learning and Quality Assurance awareness by means of lectures, training and workshops.
· Spearhead a culture of quality through staff training and skills development through educational lectures and workshops.
· To maintain an up to-date Quality Assurance web page at BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION College website