International Co-operation Unit
It is formed to develop and maintain International networks and collaborations between the College of Business Administration (CBA) and the globally renowned foreign Institutions.
The International Co-operation Unit (ICU) is committed to support the College of Business Administration (CBA) to become a centre of excellence for business education and research.
Developing International network and collaboration between the College of Business Administration (CBA) and the globally renowned foreign Institutions.
To promote the College of Business Administration (CBA) in the global platform by creating and securing collaboration with the renowned foreign Universities worldwide via the following path
· Faculty and students exchange program
· Joint Research activities and publications.
· Joint programs / courses of study at the undergraduate level.
· Short term as well as long term Internship programs/Summer Training including
· study tours for undergraduate student
· Postgraduate study opportunities for our students.
· Jointly organizing as well as participating in global summits/ seminars/
· Conferences/ workshops from time to time.
· Sharing of technology,teaching methods,course design,curriculum evaluation &
· Reviews and academic materials for academic advancement.
To timely monitor the Memorandum of Understanding or the Agreement signed between CBA and the collaborated foreign Institutions and to also ensure its full-fledged implementation.
for general queries regarding the international collabrations please email to firstname.lastname@example.org