RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT UNIT (R & D)
To become distinctive research unit among the university colleges.
To develop research culture, excellence in research and development (R & D) by providing the support services in cooperation with Deanship of Scientific Research to meet the community needs.
- To develop research culture in the college.
- To develop research skills among faculty members and students.
- To provide assistance to faculty members and students to conduct research.
- To encourage faculty members and students to write and publish research work in the peer reviewed suitable journals.
- To organize scientific conferences, seminars and workshops.
- To conduct internal surveys to develop the college's procedurals and programs.
The Research Unit Committee consists of the following:
Dr. Mohammed Maqsood Ali Coordinator (Boys and Girls Sections)
Dr. Syed Mohammed Faisal Asst. Coordinator (Boys Section)
Ms Hayam Jabali Asst. Coordinator (Girls Section)