On completion of the degree program in Bachelor of Dental Surgery, the students should:
- Obtain a systematic and complete knowledge in the theories and principles taught in the field of dentistry.
- Be able to deal with challenging and complex situations and develop the skill to find solutions with the help of some guidance and from the understanding gained from field of study in dentistry.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership qualities and the capacity to work in group in different programs and initiatives.
- Be able to demonstrate a full set of knowledge and skills essential for effective practice of dentistry.
On completion of the dental graduate program and finishing the rotatory internship, the graduates should:
- Have the initiative in identifying and finding solutions to problems independently and as a group.
- Be able to apply theoretical knowledge gained from studies and professional experience in dentistry while dealing with issues and problems related to the field.
- Realize the need of an ever updating nature of knowledge gained and take it into consideration while providing solutions to professional issues.
- Be actively involved in continuously updating knowledge in the professional field and be aware of the recent and important advancements in dentistry.
- Be able to demonstrate high standards of ethical and moral responsibility while assuming a leadership role in the professional and community environment.
- Above all, be consistent with the taught Islamic values and beliefs, reflecting it in the devotion, leadership and commitment to the society.
HOME | DEAN’S MESSAGE | BDS PROGRAM | JUSUR | DENTAL CLINICS | RESEARCH | STUDENTS | COMMITTEES | FACULTY | ADMINISTRATION | CONTACT US