Excellence in different fields of mathematics science to achieve competitiveness at the level of the Kingdom and the Arab world in educational achievement, research and community services.
To produce competencies graduates through the provision of programs in mathematics and its applications. In order to acquire knowledge on teaching and learning skills, and their ability to conduct scientific research to enrich and serve the surrounding society.
1) To use a variety of models and methods in order to define, represent and solve mathematical problems.
2) To communicate mathematical reasoning symbolically, verbally and in writing.
3) Use critical thinking and problem solving skills to analyze and assess the validity of mathematical information.
4) Effectively use technology to communicate, collect, display and analyze information.
5) To provide with the skills required to succeed in a mathematics work or related field.
6) To perform effectively, individually or within a team.