| Dr. Mohamed Fadhali |
| Associate Professor |
| Research Interest
Photonic and Laser
B.Sc. Applied Science, physics , University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq, 1997;
M.Sc. in Physics, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin, India, 2003; Ph.D. in Physics,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai, Johor, Malaysia, 2008.
Dr. Mohamed Fadhali, PhD (physics, UTM, Malaysia), M.Sc. (Physics, CUSAT, India) , B.Sc. (Applied Physics / Laser, UT, Iraq).
Currently, Dr Fadhali is The person in charge of innovation and creativity unit, Dept. of Physics
Member, Quality assurance & Accreditation Committee, Dept. of Physics Member, Lab development committee, Dept. of Physics.
Dr. Fadhali has about 13 years teaching experience in academic institutions such as Jazan University, Ibb University, and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. He has also a two years experience of working as an optical
communication Engineer in Public Telecommunication Corporation, Yemen.
Dr. Fadhali is the Author and Co-Author of 28 International peer reviewed International Journal and more than 37 peer reviewed proceedings
and conference presentations.
Dr Fadhali has experience in academic program developments and curricula design for Physics and related fields with the ability of organizing and managing workshops for that purpose. He is a member of SPIE & OSA.
He is an editorial board memer for many International Journals and a continuous reviewer to research articles published in many peer reviewed International Journals.
Dr. Fadhali has got good experience in laser materials processing machinery and their peripherals, vacuum machines and Pulsed Laser Deposition. He is very familiar with all the Photonics / Optoelectronics systems applied for Optical Communications and Biophotonics.
Dr. Fadhali has adequate skills in programming with many programming languages and MATLAB coding & simulations for a variety of applications.
- M. M. A. Fadhali, (2015), "Analysis of photon transport in biological tissue and the subsequent heating effects", "International
Journal of Thermal Sciences, Elsevier, 98, 60-67,
- Dedi Irawan , Saktioto , Jalil Ali, M. Fadhali, (2013). "Birefringence analysis of directional fiber coupler
induced by fusion and coupling parameters", J. Optik, 124 (2013) 3063– 3066.
- Fadhali Mohamed (2013). "Modeling of vibration sensing with variable Fabry-Perot system". J. Optics, Vol.2, No.1, PP.1-6, 2013,
- Ikhwan Naim Md Nawi, Jalil Ali, Mohamed Fadhali and Preecha P. Yupapin (2012), "Nd:YAG Laser Welding for Photonics Devices Packaging", Book Chapter
in the book "Welding Processes" edited by Radovan Kovacevic, ISBN 978-953-51-0854-2, InTech, November 11, 2012.
- Irawan, D., Saktioto, Ali, J., Fadhali, M., Erwin, (2012). "Estimation of coupling parameters for auto-motorized fabrication of fused fiber coupler",
Microwave and Optical Technology Letters 54 (8) , pp. 1932-1935.
- Mohamed Fadhali, Jasman Zainal, Yusof Munajat, Jalil Ali, Rosly Abdul-Rahman (2009). Efficient coupling and relaxed alignment tolerances in
pigtailing of a laser diode using dual ball lenses. Optik International Journal of Light and Electron Optics, Vol. 120, pp. 384-389,
- Editor of the Book entitled "Advanced Photonic Sciences" (Published by InTech corporation ISBN 978-953-51-0153-6, available online at the link: http://intechopen.com/books/advanced-photonic-sciences